Mezzanine Gallery Exhibit Space
Our Mezzanine Gallery provides artists, craftspeople, curators, and groups with a space to showcase artwork to the public. The PWNHC hosts two six-month temporary exhibits a year that feature art representing the cultures and history of the NWT.
Submissions are evaluated by the Art Selection Committee, which is made up of PWNHC staff and community members.
The PWNHC will pay artists a standard exhibition fee, which is sort of like a minimum wage, as well as cover any shipping expenses.
The deadline to apply is August 30, 2023.
- artists, craftspeople, curators, and groups must be from the NWT.
- Artists must have previously exhibited their work.
- 50% of the show’s pieces must be completed before applying.
How to apply
Staff are happy to help you with your application.
Before you apply review the application guidelines make sure you or your group are eligible.
- Download and complete the application.
- Prepare your supporting documents.
- Submit your completed application before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about applying for Mezzanine Gallery art exhibition space, email email@example.com or phone 867-767-9347 ext. 71,245.