A Model T truck, one of the first vehicles to enter the Northwest Territories in the 1920s. It was owned initially by Dr. Clermont Bourget, the Indian Agent and medical doctor stationed at Fort Resolution from 1923 to 1933. The truck was then used by trader George Pinsky who operated a general store in Fort Resolution for many years. When Pinsky donated the truck to the museum in 1963 it was still in working condition.
|Maker||Ford Motor Company|
|Location||Fort Resolution, Great Slave Lake|