Object 980.056.001 a,b
A brass telegraph from the M.V. Radium Gilbert. A ship's telegraph is used for communication between the bridge of the ship and the engine room. Operated by the Northern Transportation Company Ltd. from 1946 to 1980, the Radium Gilbert transported supplies and cargo to communities on Great Bear Lake, and uranium from Eldorado Mine.
|Accession No.||980.056.001 a,b|
|Maker||Jos. Harper & Son Inc., New York, New York, USA|
|Location||Great Bear Lake|