Object 977.046.001 a
This upright piano was shipped to the RCMP detachment on Herschel Island by Inspector Vernon Kemp when his family moved there in 1927. In the 1930s, the piano was moved to the Anglican Mission at Shingle Point and then to All Saints Anglican Residential School in Aklavik. From 1959 to 1975, it was used at Stringer Hall, a student hostel in Inuvik.
|Accession No.||977.046.001 a|
|Maker||John Raper Piano Company, Ottawa, Ontario|