A large tin can, roughly cut down to an appropriate height to serve as a dog bowl. It was used at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police detachment at Fort Reliance on Great Slave Lake which was in operation from 1927 to 1965. The bowl belonged to Jumbo who worked with members at the Fort Reliance detachment.
|Culture||Dene / Métis|
|Location||Fort Reliance / Great Slave Lake|