A Way of Life
This edited volume covers a number of topics related to the traditional life ways of fur traders and other bush residents of the Northwest Territories, including
- Fur trade in the Northwest Territories.
- Making snowshoes.
- Making waterproof kamiks.
- Making a spruce bark canoe.
- Simple ways to prepare and eat country food.
- Troubleshooting snowmobiles and other tips.
- Trap sets.
- Notes on humane trapping.
This publication was scanned from the original and published to the web by PWNHC staff.
© 1986 Government of the Northwest Territories