Together: An exhibition on global development is an innovative, interactive and multi-sensory experience designed to spark conversations about the role that Canadians can play in reducing global poverty.
This unique, mobile exhibition is housed in a 53-foot, custom vehicle. With 1,000 square feet of exhibit space, Together transports visitors around the globe. The exhibition features:
- Powerful photography, film and audio that bring the individual stories behind global change to life
- Interactive components and unique objects that enable visitors to explore innovative solutions to global challenges – and uncover how they can build on their own skills and interests to take action
- Opportunities for visitors to share their experience with one another and with their social networks
A bilingual exhibition, Together is joining communities across Canada in a conversation about global change. Since April 2015, the exhibition has welcomed 65,000 visitors across ten provinces, inspiring Canadians to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Presented by Aga Khan Foundation Canada, Together features the work of 21 Canadian organizations that are helping improve quality of life in the developing world. The exhibition is undertaken with financial support of the Government of Canada through Global Affairs Canada.
Sunday, October 1st
Exhibit opening in PWNHC parking lot
- Christine McGuire from the Aga Khan Foundation Canada
- Rebecca Bisson, Director of Northern Youth Abroad
Meet staff and students associated with Northern Youth Abroad, a registered charity that works to foster leadership, cross-cultural awareness, individual career goals, and international citizenship in the youth of the North.