Object 963.003.001

Sundial

Sundial

Sundial made of lead from the lining of tea chests. The sundial was set up outside the Hudson's Bay Company buildings in Fort Simpson. The inscription reads: "FORT SIMPSON MACKENZIE RIVER; 'S.S. WRIGLEY'. PLACED OCT. 25, 1888; BY CAPT. J. BELL; J.S. CAMSELL, C.F. H.B. COMPANY; REV. DAVID N. KIRKBY, MISSION; A. LAVIOLETTE, H.B.C."

Object Details
Accession No.963.003.001
MakerUnknown
Location /
Era1888
Culture